Aim of this section: Here you can specify the technology options you want to compare in your tricot experiment. We recommend you select a pool of 7 to 20 technology options.
For example, if you want to test which bean variety of a pool of 7 to 20 bean varieties is best adapted to the region you are running your tricot experiment in, you would add the names of all bean varieties here. If you want to include 7 bean varieties in the experiment, or 20, or anything in between, depends on the experiment you have in mind.
If you want to test which fertilizer regime of a pool of 10 to 20 different fertilizer regimes makes crops grow best, you would add the names of these 10 to 20 fertilizer regimes here.
- On the main menu click on green button Select technology options
- You will access the list of available technologies in the platform. If the technology you are interested on is there just click on it and access the different options (e.g. varieties)
- If the technology you are interested on is not there click on + add new technology. This action will redirect you to the library, where you can create new technologies.
Next step: Prepare participant registration form
- Assigning technology options to your ClimMob project
- Filling the ClimMob library with new technologies (e.g. varieties) to test in the tricot trials: